Skincare Sunday: Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream


The Yes to Grapefruit line was something I first came across on holiday to Arizona last year. I had heard several American Youtubers talking about it (along with its sister lines), but it wasn't available in the UK until recently.

I have horrible dark circles. It's less of a matter of how much sleep I get and more of a matter of how ridiculously pale I am. I could sleep twelve hours every night and still look like I have two black eyes. So when I saw the Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream in Boots the other week, I was intrigued and quite frankly willing to try anything.


Now, I can't say it's worked wonders for my dark circles; there's very little noticeable improvement in the fortnight or so that I've been using it. But I have found that this has done a good job of hydrating my under eyes (again, something I am plagued by). Was it worth the £12? Probably not. But you never know until you try. 

- Iz xo

No comments:

Post a Comment